Worcester, MA US
Why Join Us?
We are an owner and developer of residential and commercial real estate. We will be breaking ground on a 300+ unit residential complex in Worcester, MA. We are built on a foundation of discipline, attention to detail, and holding itself to the highest standards. We are seeking a Project Manager to join our growing team.
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operation of the project site from start to completion. The Project Manager will be responsible for managing the document control process, as well as, developing and managing project cost, schedule, and the safety/quality plan. Other responsibilities include coordinating and interfacing with engineers, architects, and other project team members during planning and development, negotiation and contract execution.
• Document Control – Responsible for Change Orders, RFI, Submittal Tracking
• Execution and management of Subcontractor Agreements
• Development and maintenance of jobsite safety and quality program.
• Development and adherence to the project schedule and budget.
• Conduct weekly coordination meetings
• Generation of weekly reports
• Accurately document preconstruction/construction activities and communicate between project team disciplines.
• Managing Punchlist and Project Close Out
• Estimate project costs/ due diligence planned projects
• Provide support and guidance throughout new project origination
• Minimum of five (5) years’ experience working in the construction industry, preferably on apartment/residential construction/redevelopment projects.
• Occupational Health and Safety certification
• Must be detail-oriented and have strong project management skills and ability to multitask
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team-based setting
• Self-driven, works well independently
• Basic computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office applications Education:
• High School diploma or equivalent; associate or college degree preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
If this position sounds like you, please apply today for immediate consideration.