Mansfield, MA US
Why Join Us?
We are committed to the continuous development of our employees. As a leader in the cold storage/environmental room industry we are helping to shape the future. If you are looking to advance your career with a fast-growing company, then you’re in luck! We strive to offer a collaborative work environment. Your expertise shapes our business! We offer an attractive benefits package with Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life/disability and Paid Time Off.
We are currently growing and seeking an experienced Director of Field Operations to support this growth!
The function of the Director of Field Operations is to provide necessary leadership to high level managers. Director of Field Operations must exercise their strong leadership skills and ability to motivate others. They must also be able to effectively communicate with all levels of employees, from entry-level to senior management, to ensure that everyone is working together as a team on the same goals for the company and client projects.
This position reports directly to the VP of Projects.
Duties / Responsibilities:
• Developing and implementing and revising field operational policies and guidelines.
• Oversee the safety program: Delegate safety tasks to Superintendents, Work with Admin Specialist for scheduling Safety Team meetings and Job Site Visits
• Working with the HR Department to create job descriptions, hire competent personnel and oversee employee training programs.
• Working with HR to develop and implement staff evaluations.
• Liaise with the departmental heads to develop financial plans and ensure company-wide compliance and on-time delivery.
• Keep track of the company’s revenue margins and conducting budget reviews to maximize profits.
• Overseeing client support services
• Managing procurement and resource allocation
• Develop process and procedures to streamline projects and give them a foundation for success
• Other duties as assigned.
• Superior knowledge of industry regulations and operational guidelines
• In-depth knowledge of data analysis software
• Proven knowledge of performance evaluation metrics in a business setting
• Outstanding negotiation skills
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
• Demonstrated success in innovating solutions to increase productivity and profitability.
• Minimal travel to Job sites
• Associate degree in business management, in lieu of degree: +5 years of experience working in
Operations. Physical Requirements:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability.