Canton, MA US
Why Join Us?
Are you a positive team player with the determination to win? We are a family-oriented field service business based in Canton, MA that is looking for a Service Coordinator. We offer exceptional growth opportunities and a positive environment where our team members always have each other's back
The Service Coordinator will support our Service and Project managers in providing outstanding service to our customers. This person will principally be responsible for scheduling our technicians at our customer facilities throughout the Greater Boston area. This includes, but not limited to, regular scheduled maintenance, installations, emergencies, new system audits, etc. all while balancing the dynamic needs of both our customers and technicians. This individual will be tasked with other administrative responsibilities (e.g., preparing invoices and answering the phones).
A successful employee will have ample opportunities for learning & development, as well as professional growth and advancement within our company. We hire for the long-term, and therefore provide meaningful career trajectories for our employees as their knowledge and skills improve with training and experience over time.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Schedule all services directly with customers, taking into account service schedules, customer facilities requirements, and technician availability; support the Project Manager with logistics coordination
- Interface with customers and communicate the customer’s needs to service staff
- Accept incoming phone calls, take messages, assist customers when needed
- Create daily work orders and record field service notes and documentation; follow-up with technicians, management and customers on service issues
- Provide clerical support to the office, engineering, and field service staffs
- This is an in-house position with occasional WFH by approval only
- Brings proactive, flexible, and upbeat approach to service administration – with emphasis on flexibility given the dynamic nature of scheduling
- Confidence to make decisions in the absence of complete information
- Attention to detail and excellent organization, typing, and computer skills (Microsoft excel, and familiarity with CRMs is essential)
- Punctuality and reliability
- Confident verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish personal rapport with key customers
- Experience with a company in an industrial services industry is a plus but not a requirement
Schedule M-F 7:00am-3:30pm
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability.
If this position sounds like you, please apply today for immediate consideration.